Financial & Benefit Information
The Day of your Consultation:
On the day of your consultation, we will collect for 1) The consultation and 2) Any images that we need to take.
At the end of your consultation, we will present your fees for Dr. Sharma's recommended treatment and answer any questions you might have about payment for the treatment at that time.
We are happy to accept your medical or dental insurance and electronically file your claim for you whenever possible. Once you become established with our office we are able to obtain your benefits and allow you to pay only your estimated portion for your surgical visit.
Some Important Benefit Information for you to know if you plan on using Dental or Medical Benefits for your procedure:
- Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite your reimbursement.
- For your convenience, we will contact your insurance company to determine insurance coverage and benefits.
- As a courtesy, our office will file your insurance. In order to provide you with this service it is necessary that you provide us with your correct insurance information or present your current insurance card.
- On or before the day of your surgery, we will collect from you the estimated amount not covered by your insurance company.
- If for any reason your insurance company denies a procedure(s) or has not paid the estimated balance within 60 days of the date of service, the balance in full becomes your responsibility.
- Your dental benefits are only meant to help you with preventative maintenance. They do not typically cover anything more than your routine visits. If they pay anything towards oral surgery we find that it is minimal.
Our Current Payment Options:
We believe that the cost of treatment should not prevent you from receiving high quality comprehensive care. We tailor multiple payment options to help you fulfill your ideal care.
We are pleased to offer two different financing options for our patients. Care Credit offers a variety of no-interest* and low monthly payment plans. Care Credit works just like a credit card so it’s easy to use over again without having to reapply. Lending Club is a loan that is great for financing long term, longer than 60 months. Offering these financing options allows us to make the smile you’ve always wanted affordable.
Click the logo to visit and apply for Care Credit.