Sharma Synergy is a program that offers a full arch fixed solution with a team of clinicians right here in our office. This team includes a lab, an implant company, restorative support (The General Dentist of the Patient - could be yourself!), and patients in need of a full arch restoration.
We are committed to learning and sharing through our Sharma Synergy Program. Our own assistants, Dr. Sharma, the lab technician, and the other restorative dentists are all available for collaboration and learning throughout the program. We have created a team learning environment to ensure outstanding outcomes for the patient while expanding everyone's skills.
When you, The Restorative Dentist, enter the program, you will receive:
- A Technique Guide
- Checklists for each phase of the treatment
- A list of the supplies we have available in our office for you to use
- The Restorative Lab information
- Maintanence Instructions
- Patient Timelines
- An Implant log for you to log all your patients parts and pieces used
- A copy of the consents we provide the patients
- Frequently Asked Questions
Future Sharma Synergy Dates:
Wednesday November 9, 2016
Friday December 2, 2016
Friday January 4, 2017
For More information on how you can be a part of the Sharma Synergy Program, Call Chrissy at 704-541-6070.