Charlotte’s Top Oral Surgeon
Dr. Priveer Sharma, DMD
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – Member (22 years)
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – Member (22 years)
- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – Member (10 years)
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology – Member (12 years)
- American Board of Oral Implantology – Member (16 years)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry – Member (15 years)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology – Member (10 years)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Member (22 years)
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – Member (5 years)
Awards & Recognition
- Charlotte Top Dentist every year it was awarded by Charlotte Magazine
- Americas Top Dentist, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery category https://www.todaysbestdentists.com/
- Atrium Health and Presbyterian Hospital – Attending Physician
- American Dental Association – Member
- Charlotte Dental Society – Member
- Director of a Seattle Study Club for 13 years https://seattlestudyclub.com/
Dr. Sharma and his family are proud to be a part of the South Charlotte community and call this neighborhood their home. He is a graduate of the University of Florida for both his undergraduate degree as well as his dental school education. Dr. Sharma completed his surgical training at the Washington Hospital Center and Children’s Medical Center in Washington DC.
Dr. Sharma is a board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and a diplomat of the Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is a member of the Charlotte Dental Society and the North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
He is the director of the Outer Loop Education Study Club, an affiliate of the Seattle Study Club, which actively provides national, regional, and local continuing education to the dental community of Charlotte.