- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight hours prior to the appointment.
- When you arrive for your procedure, our team will great you as you enter through the front doors.
- Dr. Sharma will be able to answer any last minute questions you may have prior to your procedure. He and his team of assistants will provide top quality care from the moment you enter to the time you leave.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Please be sure to have someone come with you to drive you home after you receive your care.
Feel for lumps or enlarged lymph nodes (glands) in both sides of the neck including under the lower jaw
- Our Patient Care Coordinator will go over all the needed information prior to your treatment. Do not hesitate to call us with any questions!
Serving the South Charlotte Communities
Come visit us in South Charlotte right off I-485 at the Johnston Rd. exit in the Torrington office park. We are a short drive away from Ballantyne, Pineville, Matthews, Indian Land, Carmel, South Park, Providence, Steele Creek, Lake Wylie, Waxhaw, Indian Trail & Fort Mill